Thursday, August 16, 2012

Visiting God Mommy :)

On July 5th the STORM was rip,
roarin' and rarin' to go on a little road trip!!!
To meet up with God Mommy
and her amazing family!!!
I kept turning around thinking
that Justin Bieber was with us;)
Arriving at Lake Travis
in Austin!!!!!!
We went straight to the dock ...............
 I sure do love me some T-dawg Lovin'!!!
I think somebody might be
growing out of his life jacket ;(
And bless this little boy's heart...
typical third child. 
Of course it's okay for him to wear
Hadlee's old Barbie life jacket!  ;)
Back with Beautiful Baby Brynn!!!!!!!!!!!
It was Walker's first time to meet Brynn...
Brynn really took to Troy.  So sweet:)
Haddie hearts God Mommy
But not as much as Mommy hearts God Mommy:)
Enjoying the riiiiiiiiide............
Beach Babe (in Barbie!)
Such a hunk!
God Sisters...
And b/f/f's like their mommies!
THIS is a shocker......
Kelli, Hudson and I on the tube.
The shocking part is NOT Hudson on the tube...
but rather ME!!!!!!!;)
It was a perfect day......
I adore my sweet, precious
new God Daughter.....
This might be the best photo bombing
job I've seen yet.  We had no clue
until the next day when I was looking
through the pictures!  Way to go, GiGi!:)
Truly, WITHOUT a DOUBT,
some of my very VERY most favorite
 people in the whole wide world!
LOVE Brookie & Charlie looking at each other...
How about my sassy little Addie?!?
May this bunch always have a bond!
Simpson Family Pic with a new
member...Hudson
Missing PaPa Pat
Our time together is never, ever long
enough and I always shed tears
when it's time to go :(
A sweet good-bye kiss for God Mommy...

No comments: