Saturday, August 11, 2012

Summer SHINE

Life with these three is so sweet...
I still can't believe I have three kids.
They are my everything...

This Kid:  Pure FUN
My two precious H's just a swingin'...

We love us some Kullen...
AND some Kannon!!!
Look who we found...Mrs. S:)
Walker's former first grade teacher
and Hadlee's upcoming first grade teacher!
YAY!  Little Hadlee went all the way
by herself to the other side of the pool to
see Mrs. Schmeltekopf!!!  Love it:)

Sometimes during summer...
they snooze!  So sweet:)
Luke & Landry over for the day =
HAPPY PIERCES

Seeing these smiles from where I'm
sitting on the couch sure does my heart good!
Seeing this silly guy also
does my heart good;)
Princess Pie is VERY much into
dressing herself this summer!
You go, girl! ;)
One morning while Walker was
at camp, sweet thing
and I did a project...
Such a precious, beautiful soul....

Hudsy Puds:  Pure Delight


During the week of basketball camp,
Coach Walker Pierce started
training Miss Hadlee McCall...
She became obsessed with making
baskets and got so happy when she did!
This Mama:  This Summer =
Less Sun, More Exercise
(trying anyways!)

The bond between these two is
such a sight to behold!!!

Lynna has a picture of me posed just
like this when I was little except my
foot is propped up on the coffee table
and I have a box of Lucky Charms;)
This kid IS my lucky charm!!!
At the Car Wash;)
One evening I was finishing up cooking
dinner and I looked over at the table
to see Huds & Hads pretending to be on
their cell phones!  I was cracking up!!!
They were so serious...
Walker, not so much!
Happy B-Day Kullen!!!
Boy Lunch at the Bar...
Shopping for Ranger clothes at Academy!
 
Suddenly in love with
Ian Kinsler?!?!?!?!? 
Loves the equipment,
but don't dare sign her up!!!
Oh no he diiiiiient!
I need more time before FOOTBALL:(

Cutest little body & bum
I have ever seen! ;)
Love her spunk & sweet!!!
Lunch with Miss Swafford
before she moved to the Big City :(
Happy 4th grader because of
his sweet, amazing 3rd grade teacher:)
So neat that she became
such a precious friend to our family...
But she better get back for
Hadlee's 3rd grade year;)
A summer theme drawn
by my Haddie Girl...

Rest in God's presence. 
 He loves you more than you will ever know! 
You make known to me the path of life;
you will fill me with joy in your
presence, with eternal pleasures
at your right hand.
Psalm 16:11

No comments: