Wednesday, August 15, 2012

4th of July

Our 4th of July started out with an
early party at our sweet friends'
house, The Carrs:)
Two silly first grade friends
and two silliER fourth grade friends! ;)
Just the cutest couple ever....

On the actual 4th, we swam over at
 Wendell's with these two cuties....
...and this little poser, too! ;)
Who always fertilizes Wen's yard;)))

I was excited to put my new Superman
shirt on that night!  Sweet Robin got
my sisters and me all one and Travis
a cool new shirt, too!!!!!!!

Sweetest, BEST 4th of July
Lovin' EVER!!!!!!!!!
My little love is wearing Walker's
2004 Old Navy flag shirt;)
He really is my little angel love......

That night we met the Reeds
downtown to watch the fireworks.
Huds found himself the perfect spot:)

I absolutely love this picture
and these kiddos!  ;)

God bless America and these kids!
Trav didn't have the best of days,
but he still joined us that night
which we loved:)
One little guy went out quickly
on the way home........
Followed by two more very soon after ;)
"A nation without God's guidance
is a nation without order.
Happy are those who keep God's law!”
Proverbs 29:18

No comments: