Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Arrrrr! I love me family:)

Arrr!!!
Is this not the coolest picture?!?
My amazing brother-in-law,
James, made this pirate ship!!!!!!
I love seeing cousins playing
together and having a blast:)
This is what family and making
 memories is all about.....
Hadlee & Jolie
Precious Girl Cousins!!!!!!!
Bubble Girl

Boy Cousins!!!
Dawson, Hudson, Walker
And of course JACK, the dog;)
Hudson was obsessed with Jack!
Hudson ~ Jack
I could stare at these pictures
all day long!!!!!!  They are just priceless....
Melt.this.mama's.Heart.
Look at this little boy love his daddy!!!!!!!!!!!
Our beautiful niece, Chrystal...
Hudson has always been a
little smitten with her;)
James & Jack
PaPa & Beautiful Jessica
(sad I didn't get beautiful Jennifer's picture...
but I got her adorable kiddos! OR Cindy's:( pic)
Walker is going to be taller than
Great Grandma Pierce
in no time!!! 
Talk about priceless.......
These amazing GREAT grandparents are
celebrating 70 years of marriage this summer!!!
They are God's most precious people.
They have taught us all what
family is all about by example.
  We are bound to thank God always for you,
 brethren, as it is fitting,
because your faith grows exceedingly,
and the love of every one of
 you all abounds toward each other,
2 Thessalonians 1:3

No comments: