Thursday, August 9, 2012

Daddy is the BUST!

We had so much fun putting
together Troy's Father's Day gift...
because we were actually
SURPRISING him!!!
We never get to do that:)
A Rangers DAD shirt, A&M shorts,
a fave movie...................
A few pairs of swim trunks,
sweet cards......
all in a YETI cooler!!!!!!!!!!!
Early Father's Day morning...
Walker does the best cards,
drawings, and words!!!
Always so detailed...
like the A&M shirt on this one!
Haddie Girl's are so fun & sweet...
Lots of "Aggis" stuff!  ha;)
A hug, too!!!!!!!!!
But my favorite........
"Daddy is the BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Kids were so excited to drag
this into their Daddy that morning:)
He was SHOCKED to say the least!
He graciously read through
our cards and looked at his gifts,
but I could tell he just wanted to
play with the Yeti!!!!!;)
One of the two bUst dads I know and love!!!
Look how excited Haddie Girl is...

Daddy & His Loves...
Definitely #1 in their book! 
But this dad is still my #1!!!
So thankful that these two brothers
have wonderful dads and grandfathers
and a GREAT grandfather
to look up to, learn from and admire!
I used to be the apple of this
daddy's eye......but not anymore!  
Well, okay, so maybe I still am a little bit! ;)
Happy Father's Day to the two 
absolute greatest dads in the world!
All they have done is love (and
spoil!) me my entire life.
I am truly one lucky girl:)

A father should be his
son's first hero,
and his daughter's first love...
Unknown

No comments: