Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August 2012

Almost a TEN year old?!?
Say it ain't so;(
My blonde, blue eyed Baby Love:)
Big Jo (Jonah) has been a long standing
summer play date for the Walkman.
These two can play for hours upon hours!!!
Haddie got to see some of her classmates
at sweet, precious Maddy's party!  

Walker set in a few months ago wanting
some of these "toe" shoes.  Troy and I
were like NO WAY!;) but we finally
caved in when we found some
cheaper versions!  ha!  I kinda like
that Walker wanted to wear
something not in the 'norm'..........
but we still make fun of them!;)

My parents' home (what am I saying...
MY home!) in Woodway has such a
beautiful backyard with trees older
than I am.  Unfortunately in the last
few years a few have died and there
was concern that they could fall
on the house or worse on one of us...
especially the kids playing outside.
So...........my parents were forced
to hire some people to come cut them down:(
Hudson won't have nearly as many
pictures with the beautiful trees
as all the rest of the kiddos,
so we just had to take these...
The three main trees in this picture are
gone now:( replaced by a pretty young
new tree for us to watch grow with Hudson! 
The lone new tree now ;(

Hadlee's friends from school,
Oliver & Elliot
had a precious summer b-day party.
It was cute to see Hadlee & Cannon
Ball hooked up again;)
They had a super fun slip-n-slide
that Hadlee would have nothing to with...
UNTIL Cannon talked her into it!!!
Of course she LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought the party was picture perfect:)
I had to beg and plead for Hadlee 
to get OFF the slide to leave!!!
Silly girl:)
I would have NEVER, ever dreamed
that I'd let Walker grow his hair out. 
He had his first Aggie hair cut
at nine months old and I assumed it
would always be like that;)
Now , I love his 'long' hair.......but
T-Daddy does not!  He threatens
us all.the.time with a mean 'ole
barber if we don't go get his
and Hudson's cut on a regular basis!
Walker hates going:(
and I always get in trouble for not
 getting enough cut off!  hee hee!
Walker & Troy went to see the
new Batman movie...

Thus sparking a CRAZY desire
for a Batman movie birthday party!!!
And when we found these shirts
how could I resist such a fun theme?!?
Our summer swimming at
Wendell's pool was never boring;)
Especially during the Olympics
when Walker would often remind
me of Michael Phelps?!???!?!!!!!
One day I was playing Barbies with
Hudson (ooops...don't tell daddy!) and
my Barbie asked for a kiss?
Really meaning from Hudson's Ken
doll;  but instead, Huds was so quick
to bend down to give my Barbie a kiss!
SWEET boy:)
YAY for a Hoodie Swim Date at the Reed Resort!
Complete with adorable treats made by LaLa!!!
I truly can't believe how big all of our little
hoodies are:( They are still as cute &
sweet & fun as ever.  Such a huge blessing for our
little ones to have grown up together like this!

All summer long a group of us 4th grade
boy mamas had been trying to get together.
Finally, we chose a Friday night and met up
for some pizza and fun!!!
Braden, Cade, Peyton, Matthew,
Kyle, Bryson, Walker
Ready or NOT, 4th Grade.........
Here They Come!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta love some Popparollos in your life:)
Walker, Hadlee and I met up
with Amanda, Cade & Cannon to
see the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie...
Amanda and I assumed the kids would
sit with us in the theater, but we were
wrong;)  ha!  Walker & Cannon sat
together on the side and THIS cute
couple sat on the very back row!!!
 
Hudson Jack is ALLLLL about his mama!
He can be clear across the house and
hear that someone is lovin' on "his
mama" and he comes to get you!!!
Bless his heart...the "mmmyyyy mama"
game is a favorite around here!;(
School clothes shopping in a
storm;  I mean WITH a storm!!!!!!
There is always fun to be had!!!
Rides and a stop at Chickfila
does wonders while school
clothes shopping with the Storm;)
 
We squeezed in a couple more
days at Hawaiian Falls......
Braden joined us:)
Silly Superman;)
She loves to strike herself a pose!!!
Wipe Out......
........literally!!!  ;)
This kid is so big and handsome...
I just don't even know what to do!!!!!!!
He and his friends are just too cute!
But "boys drool and girls rule"!  ;)))
Good times!!!!!!
Before we left, Hadlee noticed
which bathing suit I was wearing
and decided to change into hers
that kinda matched;)  This is what
B/F/F's do!!!!!!!!!!!!;)
I love hanging with my two H's!

 
I am truly always thankful...
From sunshine days at a water park with
my loves to seeing my beautiful
little girl sleeping soundly
on the couch to everything
in between!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

No comments: