Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Walker Almost TEN

There is SO much I love about this kid:
He is such a mess and so much fun!
I cannot imagine life
without my Walker D!!!
School clothes shopping...
NOT his favorite past time!!!!! ;(
Something about Baylor must
have been mentioned...................
He loves to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ANYTHING...
baseball, football, Legos, video games,
create videos, board games ~ you name it!
He LOVES his friends and wants a friend
over at all times!  He doesn't mind going
to friends' houses but would rather
have them at his house most often. 
He and Jonah have such a great friendship.
Jonah is over a lot and he's just like
family.  Walker loves to be at his house, too!
You never can tell what these two
are going to be up to!!!!!!
But boy can they play.......
for hours upon hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But what amazes me most about
 Walker is his sweet heart.
He has the sweetest, most caring
heart. I love his heart!
Walker is wild and crazy, yet
a bit bashful at the same time.
He's the perfect package to me...
even when he looks like he is
straight out of the Lord of the Flies
novel (on the good boys' side of course!).
Walker also loves to pray.
He never, ever goes to sleep without
saying, "Let's pray, Mamma"...
even on nights when he has a friend
staying over he calls me into his
room and asks me to pray!!!!!!
 
TEN years old...it really can't be:(
but, I am so thankful and proud!
 
"I have no greater joy than to hear
 that my children are walking in the truth."
3 John 1:4 
 

No comments: