Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Last School Days of 2011-2012

Good friends at South Bosque
wearing their "Clayton Wins"
shirts on the same day!!!
 ~ Peyton, Ryan, Walker,
Matthew, Jared, Cade ~
Clayton is the younger brother
to a friend that these guys have all
played sports with although he goes
to another school.  Clayton is fighting
AND winning against cancer!!!
Whether losing or winning against cancer,
it is still an EXTREMELY difficult road
to go on:( I am thankful that these boys
are praying and pulling for their
buddy's brother.  God is good!
These boys are crazy, too!  ;)
Fun-loving with good hearts!!! 
Can't forget these two precious ones
in kindergarten also
supporting Clayton in his
VICTORY over CANCER!!!
Hadlee's sweet little questions
about Clayton have warmed my heart.

I tear up thinking about my three
English II classes this year.
They were just so wonderful.
I am so blessed with my job...
it's very rewarding and I just
PRAY with all my heart that
I help make a difference in these
kids' lives.  Somehow, someway.
My crazy, fun first period...
My teaching partner this year.
A true gem.  I love her so much!
My lovable, sweet third period...
The girls...
The guys...
Third period was special.  It was a small,
sweet class.  We had fun:)

Cannon was baptised in May.
A little something for our sweet friend:)

One of the last real days of school...
My third grader...but not for much longer :(
Are you kidding me?
Almost a first grader :(
The third graders were able to earn
an ice cream sundae party
once they passed all of their multiplication
tables.  Walker rocked those things!
Thank Goodness he got his
daddy's math skills;)

Hudson and I came to help at the party!
Huds is always a hit...
Merely two now...
but someday he'll be in that school, too! ;(
My suh~weet Love....
Tristan, Chris, Walker
Swafford's Third Grade Class :)
 According to Ms. Swafford,
these two stole a hug from each other
every chance they could this year!  :)
I love hearing who all gets hugs
from Haddie Girl.  She deals them out there!
Such a sweet mess!!!!!
Wearing one of Walker's old shirts;)
Ready for Recess!!!
Brother Love!!!
No shame in lovin' on little brother;)
Chris, Cade, Walker

SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Walker reminds me SO much of his daddy
in this crazy self-portrait!
It's a good thing I think Tdawg is so cute;) 
The last days of third grade are t.i.r.e.s.o.m.e!
God love his little heart...little did I know
he was developing a sinus infection:(
Fun treats that THIS mama got to make
for the third grade class!  ;)
Not my idea...but they turned out really cute!

Feeling so thankful for yet another
wonderful year in elementary for
BOTH of my babies!!!!!!

No comments: