Monday, July 16, 2012

Just in Case ........

....we end up with a little girl
who goes to Baylor like her mommy! ;)
I'm NOT saying I want her to,
but just in case something with A&M
falls through and she ends up at my
beloved Baylor University (hopefully
on a paid scholarship!)...then
I am glad we have these pictures!  ;)
Even though Daddy does NOT approve
AT ALL...........nor does brother!!!
But our sweet friends, The Carrs,
who just happened to hook Hadlee
up with the adorable shirt and headband
would LOVE it if Hadlee and
Cannon went to Baylor together!  ha;)

And speaking of Baylor, if all this
did indeed happen and Hadlee
was forced to attend Baylor ;(,
then maybe she could live where
I lived for two INCREDIBLE years...
The GREEN HIZOW
which is no longer green!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Of course she would have to serve
her time in Collins Dorm first
and maybe even a year at the
Centre Apartements in the 16B Hizow)
Kelli Kelli, Kaye & I lived on the
top floor of this house which used to not
look nearly as nice, but we LOVED it.
I couldn't believe how our Green Hizow
had been renovated on a recent
trip down memory lane (literally!)
We lived above our landlord, Carson,
and he spoiled us!  Our friend Alison
lived with us the first year there, too.
This side door was our entrance to
the upstairs.  A FLOOD of memories
and emotions overtake me when
I think back to our days
in the Green House!!!!!!!!!!
"If these walls could talk,
OH THE STORIES THEY WOULD TELL!!!";)

LOVED loved LOVED my time
there with my best friends...
would not trade a thing for our memories.
So, if my sweet girl just happens to
not get into A&M (ha!) and reluctantly
has to go to Baylor, I pray she will find
the most amazing friends of her life
and have the best, most incredible
memories EVER.  And, of course,
pledge Pi Beta Phi like the little angel she is!  ;)
Wonder if my closet still has
"Trendy Mindy's Closet"
written on the inside of it with
a sharpie by Kelli?!?  ;)

No comments: