Saturday, July 21, 2012

David's 40th

You just can't turn 40 if you are a
hoodie without a little somethin' somethin'!
And David just happened to be next!!!
This was Troy & Trey acting "cool"
so as to not spoil the surprise!  ;)
SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think we really had him "surprised"...
but that was okay!!!!!!!!!!!
We all wore black of course
and Robin did a FABULOUS job on
some decorations............
David in his youth!!!  :)
He was a great sport!  
Hoodie LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny "40" Gifts!!!!!!

Oh baby!  Old Spice!!!!!!!!!!!
Just love this gang SO much!!!  :)
(Elizabeth made the cake and it was AWESOME!
A hot tub with Barbie & Ken in it since
David loves his hot tub so much. 
So creative!  Such talent right.next.door!
But I forgot a close up pic!!!!)
LYLAS
(love you like a sister)
I'm thinking this might be the 40 &
Over Hoodie Men's Club!!!
Sweet T & I taking a prom pic?!?
Great hubbies, dads, hoodies, friends & men!!!
Hoodie GIRLS!  I'm blessed by each one of them.
Tremondously!!!!!!!!
Happy 40th to my FAVORITE
next door Hoodie Man!

No comments: