Thursday, July 19, 2012

Big Boy Bed

At the end of April, we decided
it was time for the Hudsy Puds to
say good-bye to his baby bed....
Hudson is a BIG boy...literally.
He's in the 95% on weight AND height.
I really think he just wasn't comfortable
in his baby bed EXCEPT to jump in it!  ;)
How funny is it that I never had to remove
the bumper pad OR mobile for all three
of my kids!?!  And none of them ever
tried to climb out of their baby bed either. 
Hudson was so obsessed with that football
on his mobile when he was a tiny baby.
Sweet memories :)
(Thankfully the football and the
entire mobile survived Hudson 2.5!!!)
Look at this sweet, big boy sleeping
in his baby bed.  HA!  Who am I kidding?!?
He was so pretending!  Little Stinker;)
Hold.me.NOW.
This was my Baby Love in his crib...........

We had actually decided that the baby bed
needed to go a couple months before this,
but we had just not shopped for a new bed
or decided what we were going to do. THEN out
of the blue one Saturday, the Reeds offered
us a queen bed they no longer needed.
NOW that's some GOOOOOOOD neighbors!
ha! The BEST. We were thrilled and thankful
for such an awesome hand-me-down! :)
I knew Hudson's room had to be sports themed
and one trip to Target on a Friday
 night did the trick!  :)  Hudson is SO proud
 of his Big Boy room!!!
It's really cute how he likes to show it off :)
I've since moved the white chest of drawers (that
was Troy's when he was a baby) into another room.
I'm looking for what I want to do for
a chest of drawers for Hudson. And slowly but
surely I'm trying to take out the baby things.
It was not easy for me letting Troy take
the baby bed down :(  I'm just sayin'! 
Big Brother was so sweet to help
get Hudson accustomed to his new bed! 
Is there anything sweeter than
little boys?  Sleeping?!?  hee hee!  ;)
My little All-Star can sleep in his own
bed now, but often times Bubba still
joins him AND often times I find a
certain little 2 1/2 year old crawling in
bed with mommy & daddy in the middle
of the night!  He's my snuggle buddy
so I certainly can't resist!!!!!!

No comments: