Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

This Mother's Day the gifts started rolling
in the Friday before!  Sweet, precious
homemade gifts that I will treasure
forever & ever & EVER!!!!!!



Hudson made me the precious flowers (the
petals are his hands!), the picture magnet
and the bookmarks.  SO sweet!

The sack in the middle was from
Walker, but I was told I could
NOT open it until Sunday. 
I asked him if it was a book of poetry?
He looked at me and said,
"What?  Do I look like Shakespeare?"
That kid!  Where does he get this stuff?!?
Early Sunday morning.....
They were so sweet & excited to give me gifts!!!
Travis always used to say,
"Livin' the Dream"...
I swear I am "Livin the Mommy Dream"!!!!!
In all of our travels while Travis
was at different hospitals, we
got out of the routine of going to church.
Then it was hard to get back
in the swing of it because Hudson
is just at.that.age!  ;(
I told them all that what I wanted
for Mother's Day was to start
going back to church. 
Starting that day!!!
I love my church so much
and I love to be there WITH my family:)
We did.......but poor Hudsy
got so upset that he made himself sick.
Troy told me to go on into
church and enjoy it and that he
would take Hudson.  When I came out of
church, I couldn't find them. 
Troy had taken him back into
his class and stayed with him
to help him get adjusted.
This was such a sweet
Mother's Day gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Troy teaching a 2 year old
Sunday School class!  ;)
After church, we took my mother to
eat at Chili's.  She met us after her
church was over.  There just couldn't be
a better example of a mother than mine.
She truly is a Jesus-loving, family first,
kind woman with the sweetest heart.
I am so blessed and so are my children
to have her as their grandmother.
Fun in the booth with my
favorite little man....
Mr. Lovable!!!!!
Mr. Silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A very special lunch and then a visit
to see Troy's mother, too!  ANOTHER
true, true blessing in my life!!!!!!!!
I absolutely adore my mother-in-law
and her heart of gold!!!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes I can't believe that God
has blessed me like He has!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so not deserving
of this precious little girl................
Who is like a little bit of Heaven on earth!
or this young man who IS my heart...
...and my soul!!!
or this lovable little blond blue
eyed angel....
Who came as such a surprise
because God knew this mommy
needed him desperately!!!!!!!
My children along with Troy are
my MAIN source of laughter...
and LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was the book that my
handsome, sweet, AMAZING
nine year old third grade son
created for his mommy....
I absolutely TREASURE
each and every page and word
and drawing and description...
God bless him...dinner is mac&cheese
in this picture ;)))
Be still my heart, Walker D!
Hadlee made me this adorable dish towel...
the lady bugs are her precious little
thumb prints!!!:) The flowers are little
coupons that I can use!  LOVEd this:)
In fact, when I opened hers I said,
"Oh this is the best gift!"...
Walker without missing a beat said,
"Hurtful"!!!!  ha ha!!!
Sweetest little girl in the world...

Being a mommy (and an aunt)
IS the absolute BEST job in the
whole entire world!!!

Especially to my three little loves...




These verses are a beautiful way
 to think about my own
mother's love for my sisters and me
 AND how I pray
that my children will view my love
for them and for their daddy.........

Love is patient; love is kind. Love is not jealous; is not proud; is not conceited; does not act foolishly; is not selfish; is not easily provoked to anger; keeps no record of wrongs; takes no pleasure in unrighteousness, but rejoices in the truth; love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things. ~ I Corinthians 13:4-7

No comments: