Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hadlee's Kinder Track Day & Field Trip

Seeing this little girl
BLOSSOM & SHINE
during her kindergarten year
has been pure pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She was so excited over her
"field day" in April :)
Her mommy was so excited to be AT her
"field day" so I could see moments like these.....
You go, girl!!!!!!
My favorite couple :)
Hadlee & Taylor
Hadlee & Caden
Look at my sweet girl saying
come on all of you get in the pic!!!
Briggs, Laura, Joshua, Taylor,
Haddie, Rachel, Emily
Haddie, Briggs, Hunter
Look at Briggs protecting Haddie!!!  ;)
Relays :)
Caroline, Maddy, Cannon, Haddie
Then it started to rain!!! :(
Actually they got to do everything
except for the tug-of-war...
which Hadlee wasn't excited about anyways!

LOVE love LOVE this GIRL!!!!!!!!

On May 1st, it was the kindergarten
field trip to the ZOO!!!!!!!!!
I love this sweet group of girls!!!
This crocodile seriously came charging
 at the glass at one of our little guys!!! 
We ALL jumped!
That is a mama grabbing another kid! 
It scared us!  Where was my crocodile hunter
(Walker!) when I needed him?!?
I love being room mom because you
get to know the kids better and
they think you are something special!  ha! ;)
Cannonball!!!!!!!
Maddy, Haddie, Dylan, Laura
With Caden & Hannah, too!!!
They are all so cute!!!
And FUN:)
I love SO MUCH sharing a day
like this with my one and only girl!!!
A little bit of heaven on earth :)
Is this not the cutest?!?
I couldn't help but tear up walking
behind these little girls to the bus...
I prayed in my heart of hearts
for Hadlee to always be sweet
and for her to have good, true friends...
AND to have lots of fun! :)
Taylor, Hadlee, Caroline
And Laura, too!
After the zoo, we went to the park
for a picnic lunch........
Such a special day.....
Life certainly IS sweet.....
...especially with this darling
little kindergarten girl! 

My heart leaps for joy and I will
give thanks to Him in song.
Psalm 28:7

1 comment:

Mrs. Davison said...

Fun days! Fun times! They sure do fly by. Hope you are well.