Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hudson 2.5 Years

Just a typical day on our way
to get Brother & Sister from school....
 Wearing a baseball helmet AND
practicing your swing on the way
is pretty normal, right?!?
 Really trying to perfect that swing!  ;)
Janitor Hudson hard at work...
dusting with the Pledge!
This little guy is the best little
car partner a mama could ever want.
He's happy 99.9% of the time...
but folded his arms up and told me
"NO" when I told him I was
going to take his picture!!!!!!
Huds is 2 1/2 years old but he
truly believes he is about NINE!!!!!!!
Totally trying to convince me that
he can ride just like Bubba in the third row!
Hudson is the most huggable,
lovable kid I've ever known....
I could stare at him ALL.DAY.LONG.
I never dreamed I'd have a blond, curly
haired, blue eyed little boy. 
He's dreamy!
AND SO FUN.......
Even smack dab in the middle
of the terrible 2's!!!!!!!!!!
If he's not in his baseball helmet with his bat,
then he is picking out a purse or
wearing sister's tap shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, and sometimes
applying make-up even   ;)
His facial expressions are the BEST!
He keeps us rolling :)
Especially when he gets as close
as he possibly can to our face to
tell us something with his funny
expressions AND speech!
He's talking SOOOOOOOO much more
now and he's a riot!
Was this appropriate behavior at the
public library?!?  Some color changes
just might be in his future???

Much better, Hudsy!!!
Happy with the book you chose:)
Never in my wildest dreams
would I have thought that Hudson's little
relationship with Hadlee & Walker would
be like it is.  He loves them BOTH
equally and they are SOOOOO close, 
it brings this mama to tears.  I pray
it lasts their lifetimes through. 
Hudson is obsessed with his Daddy...
"daddy at woook", "daddy truck", 
"daddy fix it" and on & on!!!
He RACES to the back door
when Troy gets home from work.

Selfishly, though, it's his love for his
mommy that I absolutely cannot 
get enough of!!!  He is my
SNUGGLE bunny...ANYtime
I want a hug or a kiss,
he is mine ALLLL mine!!! 
He is QUITE protective of his mama, too.
He does not like Bubba, Sister or
Daddy to be lovin' on me AT ALL!!!
It's like he has mommy sensors and can
be on the other side of the house
 and feel that somebody
is lovin' on his mama!
"MYYYYYY MAAAAMMMMMA"
The kid is tough, too, when
fighting over me!  ;)
Hudson Jack,
You are the best surprise of my
whole entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The Lord bless you and keep you;
 the Lord make his face to shine
upon you and be gracious to you;
the Lord lift up his countenance
 upon you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

No comments: