Sunday, July 27, 2008

When Hoodies are AWAY...

the other Hoodies will PLAY!!! Yes...when some neighborhoodies went on vacation, all of us other Hoodies had no problem watching their POOL all week...



No really, our good friends went on vacation for the week and invited us all to swim while they were gone. Who were we to turn them down?!? We had a wonderful time enjoying their pool...but in all honesty, wished they had really been there, too...


SOOOOOOOOOOO, in true Hoodie fashion...we had to play some pranks!!! I won't go into any detail or share most of our pics...but it was FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUnny!!!


I never in a million years would have dreamed that I would find such AMAZING and DEAR friends in my neighborhood ~ in fact, right in our two facing cul-de-sacs!!! Our hubbies love each other, our kids love each other and we love each other...it is just a blessing beyond belief. I have realized that this just doesn't happen everywhere so I thank the Good Lord for these friends. In fact, here are two of them that I don't know what I'd do without...

Love you girls!!!
"It really is a beautiful day in this neighborhood!"

1 comment:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh, what sweet post! Thank you Mindy. We feel pretty blessed to have such great friends so close:) Love ya'll too!