Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Grandmother's 70th Birthday Party!!!

As I posted a few days ago, my mom turned 70 on July 18th! My family and I were thrilled to celebrate this day with our sweet mother, grandmother, sister, aunt and friend...

My family loves to celebrate birthdays...but of course turning 70 was extra special! We begged my mother to choose any place for her birthday dinner, but in her true fashion, she wanted to go where we always go because it is the kids' favorite place (and it's VERY easy on me with my two wild ones!)...

I happen to think my mom looks FABULOUS at SEVENTY!!!

Do ya think Miss Priss enjoyed the cake?!?

My mother and her sister-in-law, my Aunt Kitty (the two most special ladies in my life!)...

My favorite oldest boy with my favorite youngest boy...

I love these photos of Hadlee playing with my sisters...

Good times, good friends, and a wonderful reason to celebrate!
What would I EVER do without these three women?!?

I truly couldn't be more thankful for my sweet & loving mother...

I am BLESSED beyond words.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

No wonder you all are beautiful girls.. you mom is a beautiful lady! She looks fantastic. My mom turned 60 this year and I too think she looks awesome for her age.. and is so spunky! Glad you all had a good time.

Blessings from the Reeds said...

What a beautiful family!!! Such pretty girls and a pretty mother.

Jennifer said...

Mindy,
I love coming to your blog! It's like the Disneyland of blogs - "The Happiest Place On Earth"!! You always look so happy (and pretty) and so does your entire family! Thanks for sharing!
Jennifer