Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sleeping Beauty and her Prince

It's not ALL fun & games when the Hoodies are together (see previous post if you haven't already). There is some SWEEEEEET lovin', too!!!

Check out Sleeping Beauty at a Hoodie swim date..

Enter Prince Brady ~ ADORABLE little Hoodie...

These two are little lovers ~ in fact, Brady has received some high 5's from the Hoodie Men for his aggressive moves on Haddie Girl (but NOT from Haddie's Daddy!)!!!

How sweet is this?!?...

Nothing like a good love story...

You Go, Brady Boy!!! You melt our hearts!

4 comments:

Oakley Overload said...

All I can say is that my son has GOOD TASTE! Sweet Haddie Girl is at the top of my list for a future daughter-in-law!! It's so fun to watch them just want to be close and hug & kiss each other. True Hoodie Lovin! (to Troy - in the purest form of course!!)

Jennifer said...

OMG!!! The music is cracking me up!!!

Amanda said...

I rarely have my volume up and when I started to hear Mr Roger's I was a bit confused wondering where that was coming from. I forgot I had my sound on. Tooo funny! Isn't Brady just so cute and lil miss thang must have been pooped!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

A true love story! These pictures will look great at their rehearsal dinner video. Love these two Hoodies:)

(the music his funny!)