Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blogalicious?!?



Check out my big little man, Walker!!! This kid is so funny...the other day, we were wrestling & tickling and he says to me, "Let me see that bootylicious belly button of yours." WOOOO nellie...who in the world says 'bootylicious' around him?!? Well, I have to confess: ME. I love that word and I think he and Haddie's little booties are, well, just that - bootylicious!!! Hey, I could be saying lots worse! Walker makes me laugh every single day. He has the sweetest, most precious little heart. Sometimes I get frustrated with his little quirks & funny fears...but then I remind myself...would I have him any other way?!? NO WAY!!! He is my Walker, and he's my one and only Sunshine...he truly is the little love of my life!!!


Then there is Little Miss Thing...oh, she is a MESS...a sweet, perfect, girly little MESS!!! This child is on-the-go in her own very sweet & sassy way!!! As soon as I learn how to put video on this thing, I will post her famous "UUUUh huh". It is so dang cute, I don't know what to do! We sit around and ask her things we know she'll say yes to just so we can hear that and watch her nod her pretty head up & down. And then the EYES, oh THE CUT OF THE EYES, when she knows she is in trouble. Cute now, but probably not, in the future...like when she's 14 years old. Oh well, it's adorable now and I can't help but chuckle when she does it. Pure delight, I tell ya, pure delight...


Haddie Girl's many faces...Walker won't let me stalk him with the camera anymore!!!

Don't EVEN get me started on how sweet BUBBA is to his sister...most of the time. Sometimes it just overtakes me...

Obviously the $4.99 boots from Old Navy have paid off for Hadlee! And Walker was quite proud to be in his camo boots that Daddy got him from Academy. I mean, come on, it had rained for like five whole minutes...


I am well aware of the fact that all of my days won't be 'blogalicious'...but for now, while they are, I'll embrace it with everything I have. I am grateful for each day with my Walker & my Hadlee. Oh, what they do to me!!!

Have a great week!!!
Mindy

4 comments:

Beck said...

I had to leave a comment about the boots! Landon has some fireman rainboots and he wears them every day! C'mon, we're in CA, where it never rains! I posted a new blog today about his latest obsession...climbing! In the pics you'll see his most favorite shoes ever, his rain boots! I can't wait for my baby girl to be as sweet and cute as Miss Hadlee! Have a good week (:
Rebecca

Amanda said...

Love the boots, Love the sweetness between them. They are two of the most beautiful children EVER! You are oh so blessed and as I like to say "a LUCKY MAMA"!!!

Kimberly said...

You are the Blogmaster! Look at your fancy tricks. Can you come on down the the Oily City for a tutorial??? LOVE IT!

Jennifer said...

Say it loud and say it proud!!! It is our God-given right as their mommy to consider their tooshy "bootylicious"!! LOL!!