Sunday, July 6, 2008

What a 4th!!!

I love to make cupcakes...and my kids LOVE to eat them!!! Here we are on Friday morning making cupcakes. Walker loves to crack the eggs (I'm training this boy RIGHT!)...

And well, Haddie Girl loves to lick the bowl...


We really didn't have any definite 4th plans yet (other than a cookout on Saturday). Low and behold our next door neighborHOODIE calls and invites us over for an impromptu party! LOVE IT...we were sooooo there! Luckily I had my stash of 4th of July tatoos, hair & treats...apparently so did Hoodie Casey ~
Little Miss USA was surprised to find Little Mr. USA...
There were pools, hot dogs, AND the Reeds brought a HUGE slide...purchased THAT day!
Talk about a HIT with the kids...
AND the DADS...
AND even the Mommies...
Why it had to collapse on the fun loving Moms, I just don't know!!! But it was a sight to be held!

Hadlee was finding all American cute boys everywhere...
More All-American Guys...
The following collage is one of those...YA HAD TO BE THERE things. Thank GOD you weren't!!!
Then to downtown for the Fireworks...
Check out Walker & his little brother Landry...not really, but they do look so much alike! I like to call Landry Walker's "brother from another mother"!!! This really melted my heart...
My Sweet Little Lady Love...
This is one happy girl with three sweet boys...I love this pic!!!


I hope you all had a great 4th of July! I don't take for granted why we celebrate this holiday...and especially those who are serving our country right now.

And to the two Hoodie families we celebrated with...LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Thanks for the last minute invite...we had a blast & we'll never forget the funny memories from that day!!!

4 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Haha! Great pictures. Fun times with our friends. Thanks for the memories! Love you guys~The Reeds

Jennifer said...

Ohhhhh...I wanna be a hoodie! Looks like you guys live in a great community!

Your pictures were great! I love the one of the kids in their 4th of July bathing suits! And the slide looks way cool!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Amanda said...

I wanna be one of your Hoodie's too! Looks like you guys all had so much fun! Love all the red white and blue too.

Beck said...

Mindy! Looks like you had the perfect all American 4th of July! Love the cute pics, and that slide looks SO fun! You're blessed to have such great neighbors!