Friday, July 4, 2008

Favorite Fourths & More!!!

Happy Fourth of July!
Here are some pics from our Favorite Fourths...(of course there are other favorite fourths like the one Troy & I spent on the Eiffel Tower ~ in VEGAS ~ kissing and watching fireworks, but these even beat that because we have our two favorite firecrackers now!!!). Plus I didn't have a digital camera back then so the pics aren't on my computer!!! Also be sure and check out how Little Miss USA has been getting ready for the 4th of July!!!

Walker's First Fourth ~ 2003...





2004...




2005...


Hadlee's First Fourth ~ 2006...



2007...











Now on to a Happy Fourth of July 2008 (we hope)!!!

Getting ready for this 4th of July has taken a little bit more preparation than usual. Started with my niece Macy bringing over her RED & BLUE nail polish on Wednesday.

"I want my nails just like that..."

So to my beauty parlor we went...(so much for using the pink potty for POTTYING!!!)...

Can you believe my little helper?!? He loved the blue polish and has begged for Haddie to have blue toenails forever (his fave color of course). He'd never want you to know, but he is SO into his little sister (well, when he has nothing else to do).

Here's Little Lady Liberty (that's what her shirt says) showing off her FIRST manicure...

Then yesterday we had our
FUTURE AMERICAN BEAUTY QUEEN...

And still very obsessed with her fingernails...


My two little firecrackers NOT participating
in a photo shoot for 2008...

God Bless America &
Happy 4th of July!!!

Mindy, Troy, Walker & Hadlee

8 comments:

Hannah said...

Those are some Great pictures. You guys really know how to celebrate the 4th!! Can I come live in your neighborhood?? :)

I love the shot of you and your son watching the fireworks. It is really sweet.

Have a great 4th of July...some how I have a feeling you will.

Hannah

Soltana said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!

I LOVE the wagon..you gave me a great idea for tonight:)

Have a great weekend

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Happy Fourth of July to our favorite friends!!!! Love all the pictures of your past celebrations. Next year we will add some pictures of the fourth at the Reed's pool! Woo-hoo. Have a WONDERFUL day!

Elizabeth said...

AAAAAWWWW!! Love those red, white & blue babies!! I get so teary seeing your babies as babies! so many good memories

Amanda said...

Is that you with Hadlee and blonde hair?! So precious. I loved all your pics. Your family is absolutely precious. Happy 4th of July to you all. :)

melanie, aka Mo said...

Hey Mindy, I LOVE all that red and blue! My favorite pic may be the one with ya'll facing the back and huge fireworks going off in the hindview. We tried to get some pics (you'll see in the next couple of days), but we couldn't get the girls away from the chest... ice! No firework pics... Dang! Melanie

Jennifer said...

Mindy ~

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the well wishes for my girl! I appreciate it.

I LOVE the picture of you guys watching the fireworks! I can never get a good pic of the fireworks!

Anonymous said...

So, first, I saw your comment on Mojoy and I think we should take this thing one!! We could do it. We could get everyone to give give give-spare change, ice cream money, allowance for the week;)and we could make such a difference in so many kid's lives. We could be the "Blog for a Cause....for Jake's Sake!!!) clan and we could head up the fundraising. Let's do it!

Your family is super and I love the progression of the
4th of July over the years.
I LOVE the picture of yall from the back and the fireworks going off in front of you. That is one of those pics everyone tries to get and never can! The manicure is priceless and your kids are precious!!