Monday, July 21, 2008

Not JUST Fruit Loops!

The other day the kids and I decided to make "Fruit Loop Necklaces" (thanks for the idea, Robin!). Walker quickly informed me that we needed more than JUST Fruit Loops ~ but also Cheerios AND Apple Jacks!

I started working on Hadlee's (while SHE sampled the materials!), but Walker then informed me that HE would need to finish Haddie Girl's. Apparently I knew nothing about PATTERNS and he needed to start teaching Little Sis about them right away (she does start Pre-K in two years!)!


At least Walker waited until his was finished to 'sample' the materials!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love the fruit loop necklaces! I wonder if I should start Chloe on one today! You sure are having fun during these dog days of summer...

Amanda said...

Such a cute idea. Keep them busy and then they get a snack!