Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ponytails & Pwaying

Okay, so Haddie Girl & I came up with this new 'do' because it involved BOTH of her Dora scrunchies...we'll call it the Double Dora Do!

I thought it was adorable with this little backless number...


So here's another day, another ponytail...and more PWAYING! This little girl loves to pway (play!). In fact, this was our first official tea party (well, kinda, she's only two!). Here she is waiting on me for the festivities to begin...

Like really, Mommy, do we have to have the camera at our tea party?!?

"Suuuuugar" with yours?!?


Every little two year old girl needs this tea set, it plays music while you pour!!!

If you really aren't going to put that camera away, then let me get my feather
boa & strike a pose...

Then her babies woke up (she's like Angelina, she has LOTS of babies!!!)...

She does NOT care for this baby's shoes...

She put some of her babies right back to bed...

Because it was time to 'pway' with the Little People House...

Along comes Bubba, who ALWAYS has something going on...this time, that his little sister didn't have much money in her piggy bank...

So he gets a bag of HIS change and helps her fill her piggy bank...

Finally, we finished off the day by walking one of her sweet babies...


As you can tell this mommy (ME) is really enjoying the ponytails and pwaying!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

My girls have that tea set and both adore it! SO CUTE! Don't let Haddie Girl take the top of the teapot into the bathtub with her though! I didn't react quickly enough when I saw it heading towards the tub and it no longer plays music!

Have fun pwaying!!!

Amanda said...

Such a girly girl! Her room is adorable and she's already in a big girl bed! My lil man will stay in his crib for a while still as I am not ready for him to have feedom. ;)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I wake up each morning looking forward to reading your blog. I love it! Haddie's hair couldn't be any more precious. ha! Love you Haddie cakes~ RoRo