Saturday, July 19, 2008

"Mommy Pway?"

My sweet Haddie girl LOVES to play...all day long! I hear this phrase so many times a day ~ "Mommy Pway?". Then she pats the floor letting me know where she wants me to sit (Daddy gets the same exact treatment, too!). Her latest favorite thing to play with (other than her kitchen & babies) is her Little People House! She loves it...thanks Mamaw for getting her this!


She puts the family all by the table of the house to "eeeee" (eat), then she puts the 'sister' by the computer and says "Dorda" (Dora) letting me know that the sister is watching Dora on the computer, then she has the mommy & daddy kiss the babies and puts everyone "nigh nigh". And why or how she knows to do this one, I have NO idea: she puts the family in the car for "bye bye" and then Hadlee says "Taget" (Target) or "Beee" (for HEB). Hummmmmm?!?



Would you like to "pway" with me?!?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love her big ole bow!!!

Amanda said...

The Target part is tooo funny. I was just getting Matt dressed. I pulled out a new shirt and he lights up and say "Target!".. I couldn't help but laugh. He 1. remembered where we got it and 2. knew the stores name! Up until about a year ago Mason referred to Target as the "circle store." Gotta teach them young.

Beck said...

That is so sweet! Landon pats the floor all day long also and asks Mama to "pway" Funny how quickly they pick up on things! Have a great weekend!