Friday, July 4, 2008

FFF ~ Dancin'

What a great theme for Favorite Foto Friday!!! I hope everyone is dancing in some form or fashion on this 4th of July!!!
Here are my kiddos (and a friend) getting their groove on...Walker was so serious!!!

Possibly the next Hannah Montana...


Or possibly just a cute groupie...
Okay, I found these when looking at pictures for my favorite fourths post (I can't believe I have done TWO posts in one day!) & I couldn't resist putting them on because they are us being silly and DANCING last 4th of July at a NeighborHoodie Party (Hoodies, be glad I didn't post ALL of the dancing pics I found!!!)...

Happy Friday & Happy 4th of July!!!

8 comments:

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

You've got a full band and back up dancers! How lucky are you! Woo Hoo!
Misty

Jennifer said...

That was a happy & fun post! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Wow you have some great looking musicians at your house!!! Very cute!

Love your dance pics! have a great 4th!

Hannah said...

What great picture! Your son is too cute looking so serious. Your daughter is just beautiful. Such a cute family.

Have a great 4th!!

Hannah

Becca said...

Here's to the next Hannah Montana!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh you all are so so cute! I couldn't think of any good dancing pics I had so I skipped out again this week. I am however working on a 4th of July one like you did with some favorite past 4th's!

Rebekah said...

GREAT pictures of the next Family Group band ... and I love the one of you dancing with your next Hannah Montana Star - Happy 4th of July and have a great day!

rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TO!O

Sarah said...

What a fun post, Mindy!! I love all your dancin moves, especially your little Hadlee!!