Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day Three ~ Yipeeeeeeeee!!!

We were blessed to open our blinds at 9:30 or so on Day Three to ANOTHER beautiful, sunny day!!! Did ya catch that 9:30 part?!? That's the first blessing of the day!!!

Miss Priss was first to rise and for good reason...
Mommy was taking Haddie Girl somewhere special!!!

Let's Go Mommy!!!

Take me to the SPA!!! (Okay, so really, she had NO idea where we were going!)...

We made it to the ADORABLE Secret Little Girl Spa at Moody Gardens...


...to get her BRAID with BEADS...


How sweet is this?!? Walker was so excited about his little sister's braid!!!



While Daddy went to the Titanic Exhibit (I saw the movie so didn't need to go ~ ha ha, j/j!), I hit Palm Beach with the Surfer Boy & the Beach Beauty...

Check out that braid!!!

Daddy joined us for a beach lunch ~ yes, ice cream & french fries!!!


Daddy & Haddie headed back to the room for naps while Walker & I stayed at Palm Beach. I love love loved this time with this little guy who MELTS my heart. He is just so fun & sweet. I love these pics of my little boy who is growing up right before my very eyes...



THEN, after our day of swimming, Walker & Daddy went to the Shark Exhibit at the Moody Gardens Aquarium...(YES, I made them take the camera. When I viewed the pics they took, I found about 30 sharks!)!

Walker told me that he saw some penguins WADDLING!!!
Finally, we were ready to hit The Rainforest Cafe ~ Walker loves this place!!!


This pic is too funny...Hadlee was NOT sure about the gorilla that ate next to us!!!

Alrighty then, who in the WORLD thought to put a BUILD-A-BEAR WORKSHOP inside the Rainforest Cafe where there is ALWAYS a long, long wait (unless you think ahead like us and call in a reservation!)?!? INGENIOUS, I tell ya! We didn't even have a wait and still couldn't wait to see what this place was all about...soooooooooo, I bring you our FIRST visit to Build-A-Bear Workshop!!!
Walker chose a SNAKE & Hadlee a FLAMINGO. I have no idea how my two year old knew what was going on, but she was so excited over this! And can you even believe that they have clothes for the SNAKE?!? Ingenious, I tell ya, ingenious!!!
This was just too sweet for words...kissing the little heart for her flamingo!

And then, Build-A-Bear puts your animal in its own box (I guess you know that already). Hadlee was ALL ABOUT this box and wouldn't let anyone help her...

Happy Kiddos...(with their boxes!!!)!

Gotta check this out ~ Walker at five years old...

...and Walker at two years old!!! Same spot, same place!
Still silly as ever and wouldn't have him any other way...


One more flashback...

Handsome as Ever...

This guy performing with fire was awesome. Walker & Haddie were captivated...

Walker had to take this pic for his little buddy/look-alike brother named Landry! He even held up a THREE since Landry is three years old! We love Lanny Bob!

And finally, this will have to suffice for our family pic ~ those are impossible to get these days!!!

Good day, good times. I couldn't be more thankful!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Mindy~
I enjoyed catching up with your blog posts today! It looks like you had a FUN vaca! And just for the rescord - I doubt you need to be hiding in your bathingsuit pic either!! You and your family are gorgeous! I was cracking up when I read about Tom-Tom! My friend once posted on her blog that her Tom-Tom had told her to turn left in the middle of a bridge. She said "I think Tom-Tom is trying to kill me"!

Anyway - glad you guys had fun! Enjoy the rest of your week!
Jennifer

Amanda said...

I just love reading all your posts.. especially about this FUN vacation. You guys are so darn cute. LOVE your beautiful family! Hadlee is always lookin' so darn cute.. just like her mama!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

These are great! Loved EVERY picture. Soooo sweet of you to think of Lanny boy on your trip. I will have to add this one to his baby book. A little "shout-out" from his brother from a different mother. ha! Oh looking at these pictures I wished we would had been there with you guys. What fun, what fun! Keep the postings going!!!

Beck said...

Looks like such a fun vacation! Your family is so beautiful! Can't wait to see what you post next!