Friday, July 29, 2016

February, Family, Friends and FUN!!!

Hey February...you were fun!
Hope my girl always has
her SQUAD of friends:)
Griffin + Hudson = Best Buds in Kinder
How Griffin drew Hudson:)
Typical Classroom Shenanigans;)
This essay.  :(
DeLiVeRY!!!!!!!!!!
Hudson's Russell Wilson Poster!!!
Mrs. Cates at lunch with Hadlee...
on a day I put a sweet note, but 
forgot her M&M's!  ha!
This memory......
100 Days of School ~ Huds got #13!
Pears Pears Pears 
Lots of PEARS in Mrs. PEARce's Class!
Oh February....
Most always a house full.  
Most always - ME.
Sweetest two.  
AWESOME new STORM jersey arrived!!!
Nice sight...
ALWaYS on the GO!!!!!!!.
Usually for baseball;)
13 year old = too cool
Watching Storm practice.....  
But this always happens;)
Love my MAMA friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Close UPs of PURE LOVE!!!
My third sweet and beautiful 
and angelic God Daughter was born...
And my heart melted into a tiny
little pieces because I'm so far way
and she's so perfect!
Hazel...God knew my best friend needed her!
I forgot to tell my best friend this 
before she had THREE kids though!!!
Getting WAY too big.  
1 John 3:1
These are the DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pep Rally for our favorite PLAYER!
LOTS of dance rehearsal!
My family:)
Hudson went to Walker's track try outs
with us and came home and decided
he was also trying out for track;)
Hadlee went right along with him
and made him this sign!  LOL!
Coach Pierce of course;)
We PREACH to our kids
about taking the "high road"...
I love this!!!  The high road is 
ALWAYS better!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAT Day at South Bosque!!!
Fun over at the Barkleys!!!!!!!!!
Oh the friends and fun in THiS class!!!!
Travis was dressed up as 
TRUMP that day!!!  
Good times!!!
Hudson's Birthday Book at South Bosque!
How fitting that it was a book 
about a grandfather:(
Our very best girl friend!
Ready for her Competition Weekend!!!!!!!!
This sweet boy...
Reminds me of his big brother here...
My student Austin brought Huds 
a Midway golf ball!  He was thrilled:)
So much about this screen shot from
Walker's phone thrills ME...
One, the middle school youth minister
following up with Walker.
Two, Walker handling it.
Three, Walker wanting to get baptized
 with his Dad.  
I cannot WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: