Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Early Morning Football

EARLY, early morning football games!!!
For my little H's, it means
pancakes and bacon from McDonalds! (;
And a large Coke for Mama!
Up and at 'em!
Nadaly had a dance competition so we
just had these two precious girls cheering!
Hudson was holding their iPod for their music;)
The Panthers won BiG!
Walker had a great game and a good tackle:)
This little guy ran for the tee every time!  
Our dear neighbor, Jeff, drove to
Troy to watch Walker's game!!!
It was so nice of Jeff to come!
We love him:)
Huds with his fave player, Logan!  ;)
We headed back home happy as can be...
and Mommy sang "All About that Bass"!
I never dreamed I'd love watching
my boy play football as much as I do.
#86 has my heart:)
Good Job, Tri City Panthers!



No comments: