Thursday, November 8, 2012

When?

WHEN ...
did my first born son
and absolute love of my life
get this BIG?!?
(AND turn into Justin Bieber?)
In the last two weeks,
Walker has made his daddy and me
so incredibly proud with two
very special honors being bestowed
upon him at school. 
Our hearts just swell with pride
thinking about the fine young
man he is becoming and we pray
with all of our hearts for him to
continue on this path.  May God bless
our Walker's sweet, compassionate,
strong, well-behaved and steadfast soul. 
AND may Walker take hold of
God's love every day of his life.  
Growing into a fine young man, indeed,
but STILL our silly, fun-loving
Walker Crazy D!!!!!!!!!!
We wouldn't have him any other way:)
(Trying on new clothes of his choosing
 for the 4th grade trip to the Symphony!!!)
 
“I am the vine; you are the branches.
If you remain in me and I in you,
you will bear much fruit;
apart from me you can do nothing."
John 15:5

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Goodness, me...all grown up and cute as can be! :-)