Monday, November 5, 2012

FUNdraiser

Walker just HAD to sell fifteen items
for his school's fundraiser so he
could go on the LIMO ride.............
and his mama just HAD to be one of the chaperones;)
Cade & he thinking they are ALL that ;)
Braden, Cade & Walker were a HOOT
singing and dancing in the back of this limo!
Thank Goodness I also have VIDEO of this!!!
Nothing like some Taylor Swift
"We Are Never Getting Back Together Again"
with a limo full of 4th graders;)
They were singing it like they knew
exactly what all those words meant!!!!!!!
Cat Daddies;)
Amanda and I had a blast singing
and dancing with them all the way to
the pizza place and back!!! :) 
 
Later on that afternoon,
I got to chaperone Hadlee's fundraiser
party for selling a few items.
Thank Goodness a limo ride
didn't interest her!  :)

She was cute and sweet and fun
as can be running from jumper to
jumper and playing with her friends...
Brenna Above:)
And with Alex & Logan Below...
I caught up with her again
after she went to the library.
She is LOVING first grade!!!
She and I went upstairs to get Walker
out of class early and I couldn't help but
notice his and Cade's license plates in the hall! 
Sometimes I'm just blown away that
my son, my baby, is in the 4th grade:(
I love so much how happy
these two are at school!!!
First & Fourth
I love me some Haddie Cakes:)
Fourth & First Grade FUNdraising
must be exhausting........
because BOTH fell fast asleep on the way home!
But not little Bubs!!! 
Happy as can be after a FUN day
with Mrs. Janice!!! 
My heart is full! :)

No comments: