Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pictures

My blond, blue eyed baby LOVE...
two years old (almost three:( boo hoo!)
The LIGHT of my LIFE!!!
Fourth grade...10 years old!
Absolute LOVE of my LIFE!!!
(even if this is an awful school 
picture and daddy says he looks
like an alien in it!!!!!!!!!!;)
 
First grade...6 years old!
Truly a little bit of HEAVEN on earth!!!
(In her leopard dress that Aunt Lynna 
got her last year.  Haddie picked this out for
picture day and insisted she had to wear it!) 

Blessed beyond Measure!!!
This picture taken for our church
directory is not my favorite
family pic;( Makes me wonder
how much we will laugh at it
many years down the road?!?
Will it make the Awkward Family Photo Contest?
AND would this family photo make it now?!?...
Taken in March 1975:)

1 comment:

Mrs. Davison said...

Too cute! I love getting family pictures. I don't think anyone in my family loves taking them, but I insist on them. Thanksgiving is usually when I get a good one, but the awkward ones are probably my favorites!