Monday, November 19, 2012

Dad's 73rd

This sweet man whom I love
so very dearly turned
73
on November 8th!!!!!!!
I asked the kids what we should have
put on PaPa's cookie cake...like with
something he loves?  Walker said,
"I know what you are going to put
and I'm NOT going to eat any of it!!!"
Ready to par~tay!!!
My Dad!!!!!!!!!
Love him soooooooooooo much:)
Very handsome at 73!!!!!!!
Travis was with his dad that day...
it's just soo hard to have Travis at an eating
place:(  I really think he's okay with it,
but it literally breaks our hearts. 
Macy was at college of course
and Chris, Logan's friend, was the extra!  ;)
Our dad loves Baylor that's for sure!!!
In fact, we really celebrated the day after his
birthday because he was at the Baylor
basketball games on the 8th!!!
Singing Happy Birthday to PaPa!!!
Hope his wish comes true:)
Hadlee typed him THE sweetest
card on her own.  I must take
a picture of it.  It was sooooo sweet!!!
PaPa happens to be a little partial to girls;)
and Hadlee is the light of his life right now!
Walker also made him a card...
homemade cards are the best!!!
I love this picture...
two of my favorite peeps in all
of this whole wide world!!!
The Sistahs and I framed Dad the
picture that I put on Facebook of all us
to go along with his gifts....
Photobomber!!!!!!!!!!

The absolute best parents ever!!!!!!!
OUR Family of Five!:)
Dad/PaPa is one loved man!!!

"Daughter #2" as Michelle
likes to refer to herself...

"Favorite Daughter"
as I like to refer to myself!!!;)

I think I say this every year on my
Dad's birthday...but he has done
NOTHING but love his girls
(and now all their boys, too!)
with all of his heart.
There's not a thing this man wouldn't
do for us and we've never, ever
had to doubt that.  
 
Happy 73rd Birthday,
to our Dad...W.H. Gibson!!!
The Grand Canyon in about 1979!:)
Our parents do not have a Facebook
nor do they understand what it is.
I posted this picture on my Dad's
b-day and it got over 100 likes
and lots of comments.  My dad wanted
us to read him every comment and
tell him who these 100 people were
that like his picture;)))  God love him!

No comments: