Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Outstanding Progress Award

Look who was sitting at her table during
morning assembly probably wondering
why in the world her daddy was in there?!?
Our sweet, sweet little first grader
didn't know it, but she was about
to get an award!!!  Daddy stayed at drop-off
so he could see his Princess on stage:)
And then they called "Hadlee Pierce"...
OUSTANDING PROGRESS
in All Subjects for the second six weeks!!!
Our precious little six year old...
we are so very, VERY proud of you!!!
I have been amazed watching our little
Hadlee McCall flourish at school. 
She's really quite shy, but she loves
school, her little friends,
and especially her sweet teachers. 
They tell me that she talks to them
all the time and tells them things
about home (uh oh!)...
and I know she loves school because
as soon as she gets home from school,
guess what she wants to play?
SCHOOL!!!

I love looking through her little papers
which are almost always 100's!
She can read so well and her
handwriting is great (when she
takes her time!!!).  She can add
and she's learning to substract. 
She's just so cute and sweet
all the time I could eat her up!!!

A big deal in her class is going up
the color chart for GOOD behavior...
rather than going down (as in color changes).
Red is the TOP...
and Hadlee gets to RED sooooo many days!!!
She was at red four out of five
days last week...and just below
red on that one day!!!
It has become a joke when she gets
in the car and tells me she got to red
again because I tell her she is getting
a spanking for that!!!
Little Miss likes to please
that is for sure!:)

Perhaps the biggest news from first
grade is that she is OVER her fear
of having to clean the table in the
cafeteria when it's her turn!!!  ha;)
 This bright, happy, precious,
sweet, and beautiful little girl
is such a delight!!! 
She's so pleasant and I truly could
not love her more.
She is her Daddy's princess
and her Mommy's best little friend:)
 I pray every day for this sweet little
angel.  I pray for her tender heart
to not be hurt as I know it will
at times:( I don't think she realizes yet
that people...even friends...can be mean.
I dread the day it hits:(
I also pray that she
will use her tender heart to serve
and honor God.  She's a precious soul
and I'm so thankful for
her OUTSTANDING PROGRESS
not just in school...but in life!

"Rather, it should be that of your inner self,
the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit,
 which is of great worth in God’s sight."
1 Peter 3:4

No comments: