Saturday, November 24, 2012

November ...

My heart overflows with thankfulness...
especially on a Sunday morning
with these three blessings:
Two kids and a puppy that morning by the way;)
Ready for church;)
Precious little profile......
He's pure love!!!
(Wearing a shirt that Walker wore
when he was two years old!)
So this is what my bed looked like
the weekend Daddy was gone to the
deer lease!!!!!!!!!!  Fine by me:)

Talk about a suh-weet lunch date!?!
Amanda and I met our favorite two
first graders for lunch last week:)
Then we went to the book fair!!!
I love every second with this little girl:)
After the book fair, we had lunch
with the two coolest fourth graders!!!
Of course another trip to the book fair
was in order!  I keep getting a little
teary eyed thinking about this guy
not being at South Bosque next year:(
My baby is growing up way too fast!!!
The rest of my afternoon was spent
with this crazy, sweet guy..........
Who is just about the most fun and
lovable little boy in the world!!!!
He is obsessed with these "car" carts at HEB!
AND obsessed with hopping into my
driver's seat!  I seriously put him in the
backseat and he jumps to the front
before I've even opened my door!!!
He is SUCH a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you ever met BatmanRobin?!?
Patriotic for Election Day!!!!!!
Praying our new leaders make the
best decisions for this little girl's future!!!
On the catwalk;)
Request for a happy pic to
brighten the hubby's day: obliged:)
Haddie Cakes had a homework assignment
to write about her neighbors.  Of course
she chose to mention her other family;)
Last home game Pep Rally!!!
Aunt Mindy was all~a~fluster
thinking about this being the last
pep rally with Hunter & Logan there:(
Cannot EVEN believe this:((((
I have some super special students
this year that I absolutely adore...
like Sweet Haley!  
Teaching SENIORS is fun!!!
But it is going to be really hard
to say good-bye to them at the
end of the year.  I already tear up
thinking about it!!!:(
This guy is THE highlight of a lot
of my school days!  He is hilarious and
a JOY to know!!!  Love him:)
Friday Night Lights!
This was the last home game and it
was cold!!!  Burrrrr.  Sweetie Pie
fell asleep on her daddy...

My sophomores are pretty special, too!!!
Can't you tell they were really working
hard on their group project?!?
Love having Kade Miller in my class:)

Bestill my heart........
Saturday morning with my LOVES:)
Never, ever know what these
three are going to be up to next! ;)
Here I go again...
being the sentimental aunt over my two
nephews graduating this year!  Boo Hoo!
(Hunter top center)
(Logan right top)
MHS Seniors 2013

Some SMORE fun with Daddy:)

Fall Open House at South Bosque
for these two cuties!!!
Cool picture Walker did...
Tears!!!:( This couple melts my heart.
 Really do hope they get married;)
Once again...BLESSED, blessed, and More
blessed by wonderful teachers!!!
Mrs. Wellborn
Mrs. Bell
Mrs. Cates
Hadlee's Power Point in Computer!!!
Sweetie Pie showed us every single
page of her journals...page by page;)
RED for perfect behavior!!!
Her favorite spot to be:)
Mrs. Gingerich
Future Teacher?!?  I hope so:)
Future trouble maker????????
Mrs. Schmeltekoph
The STORM in full Effect;)
I am a mom who is so very, VERY
wholeheartedly grateful to the teachers
who love, care for, and teach my
greatest treasures every single day!!!
Writing Thanksgiving cards to our teachers...
HOO loves South Bosque?!?

Go Midway Panthers!!!
In the playoffs:)

Celebrating Hank & Ella's
SECOND BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!:) 
Precious Ella LOVED it when we sang to her...
so much so that we did it twice!!!
But she did NOT like when we sang
 to Hank!;( It was too funny!!!
Sweet Little Hank!!!  I love these babies!!!!!!!!!!
After a couple of months hanging with
Hudson (who was usually dressed as a
superhero), Ella told me she wanted
the PINK POWER RANGER for her
birthday;)  We thought she needed a mask, too!
She loved it!!!  :)))
Sweet, precious girl with her pink power ranger!
Hankers liked his BLUE POWER RANGER, too!
Hudson did a good job on his gifts
for the twins;) But apparently
Brian and Kelli aren't enjoying
the masks very much...because Hank
and Ella like for their parents to wear them!!!
We had a blast at the par~tay!
Hadlee and Hudson kept going on
and on afterwards about how fun it was!!!

I've come a lonnnnnggggg way...
A Saturday night, littles are sleeping,
Hubby and Big at the deer lease,
ME? in my Baylor shirt watching
the BEARS beat the #1 team!!!
Texting and loving and missing
my NaNa's all the while!;)

Huddy and his new friend...precious Baby Beau
My seniors taught me what a "selfie" pic is...
one in which you use your iPhone facing you.
Reggie had to demonstrate for me;)
Walker finally has some movie-goin'
buddies and they always invite him!!! :)
Somebody call 9-1-1!!!!!!!!!!!
CRAZY girl with my phone!!!
2 Corinthians 4:16-18...
Grateful for what has been
but even more for what will be!
#glorybeyondallcomparison

No comments: