Friday, November 2, 2012

Hadlee's JDRF Walk

On 10-11-12, South Bosque
held a walk for Juvenile Diabetes.
Each student raised money
and then walked with their grade
level at a certain time.
I went to walk with this
amazing young lady...... 
She and I had interesting talks about
this event because her little friend she
met in dance has diabetes
and has told Hadlee about it.
I loved that Hadlee could be raising
money and walking
in honor of her sweet friend, Ella Kate!
It's also special because our dear
Hoodie friend, Karen, has diabetes.
So we had some conversations about
why it's so important to support
organizations like this.
I want my children to realize
how we should NEVER, ever take
our health for granted. 
In some small way,
I think they get it already. 
Of course experiencing what we do
with Travis every day certainly helps. 
I love their caring hearts:)
Hadlee and her new friend, Brenna!
They actually met at dance
and I graduated with Brenna's dad!!!
The Huds came along, too!!!
Sister can HULA~HOOP!!!
She's so.much.fun!!!
Huds is as big as some of
the kids already in school!  ha!
He loves being in on the action;)
Cutie pie:)
Another cutie pie!!!
Fun first grade friends!!!
Cameron, Joshua, Hadlee, Braden
I love this precious little girl with
all my heart!!!  She is sweet and sensitive
and sassy and such a doll!  
On the way home with my
three favorite South Bosque~ers!!!
"Therefore, whenever we have the
opportunity, we should do good to everyone."
Galations 6:10

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

A very worthy cause, sweet friend. You are right, it IS important to teach our children to be grateful for our good health, and to support those who have needs.

You and Troy are wonderful parents, and are raising some pretty amazing children!