Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

There are two things I am certain of today:
I am thankful and I am blessed!!!
I love this little girl's heart,
her giggles and her hugs. 
She is a little bit of Heaven on earth!
Six sweet years old...
"Oh give thanks to the Lord,
for he is good,
for his steadfast love endures forever!"
Psalm 106:1
She's also my best little friend...
even if she told me that this would
be the last time she wore a dress like this;(
Sister/Brother Love...
"selfie" pics in the car;)
Blue eyed LOVE...
More spunk and love and joy
in this little two year old than
I even know what to do with!!!
I could gobble him UP;)
"Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!"
2 Corinthians 9:15
Mommy's Little Love
Who is learning how to take pictures!!!!!!!!!!  ha!

Even thankful for these two guys going
to the deer lease.  Hurts my heart something
awful to see my little man go off...
but thrills me to know he is spending
such quality time with his daddy!
AND his daddy LOVES it:)
Thinking about all three of them going someday...
NOT quite ready for THAT!!!!!!!!!
My Manly Men!
Walker's growing up...but still such a little boy!
This is "Walker Trails"!!!!!!!!!
He created this area for Hadlee
and Hudson to come and enjoy. 
Troy said he talked about his little brother
and sister the entire time they were
at the deer lease.  Made Troy and I realize
how they have RARELY been away from
each other overnight in their sweet little
years together.  I love their love!  
He.is.my.heart.and.soul!
Searching for "Lucky",
 the deer they want to shoot. 
Yep, my boys hope to get Lucky;)
"...O Lord my God,
I will give thanks to you forever!"
Psalm 30:12
NOT his deer (yay!),
but such a hunter nevertheless!!!!!!!!!!!!
And how about this HUNK who
I am so VERY thankful to get to
hug and help and love
almost every day!!!  My Miracle Man:)
"Give thanks no matter what happens."
1 Thessalonians 5:18


Thankful to eat lunch with
this kid super hero everyday...
(even if on the cabinet with
his jelly sandwich;)
Thankful to pick up these two
kiddos from school every day!  :)
Thankful for ALL the silly and
loud laughter in our house!!!
And thankful for the quiet,
 precious moments in our house...
Thankful for my handsome 
husband who loves me so much.
Just yesterday I got in my car to find
a new bottle of perfume in my seat ~
just because he wanted to surprise me:)
And of course beyond thankful that he's
an amazing daddy to our three loves...
"Giving thanks always and for everything
 to God the Father in the name
of our Lord Jesus Christ,"
Ephesians 5:20

No comments: