Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Halloween 2012

TRULY one of my favorite Halloween
set ups yet!  My Batman, Batgirl
AND Robin chose these costumes
on their very, very own...with
no pressure from their theme-lovin'
mama!!!  I just got lucky this year;)
Batman & Robin with their sassy Batgirl;)

 
Princess Pie in her holiday
theme wardrobe.......
She goes as a cutie pie every day;)

Hoodie Halloween at our House
this year!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love hosting:)
I made taco soup for the adults and got pizza
for the littles & everyone else brought
LOTS of yummy food and treats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spiderman even showed up;)
LOVE each of these Little Hoodies
SO much and cannot believe how
much they have grown...
The Good Lord blessed us in
this neighborhood!!!  
SO much FuN, too!
 
Troy went as a snake charmer &
I was his belly dancer;)

Sweet Punkin' Pie
decorating a pumpkin...
This is my type of pumpkin decorating;)
Happy Halloween treats (scarves!)
for our BOO-TIFUL teachers...
And for my BOO-TIFUL Intern...
A sweet college girl needs her Starbucks fix;)

Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Robin arriving at Mrs. Janice's.......
Some VERY special Super
Heroes awaited him!!!!!!
How cute, fun and fabulous
is this Batman and Robin?!?
Happy Robin = Happy Mommy
Janice & Adrienne...
what can I say?
Two of my most favorite people
in the world!!!  Kelli and I
AND ~most of all~ our babies are
 BLESSED beyond measure by these two!
Robin making a move on Super Girl Ella;)

Troy went to Hadlee's class on
Halloween and carved a pumpkin!!!!!!!  
Go T-Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The REAL Superman and I had an
awesome afternoon at Baylor for speech!
My two South Bosque 
treats after school...........
 
Happy Halloween 2012!!!!!!!
NaNaNaNaNaNa BATMAN
Batman ~ Age 10
And CRaZY!!!!
Batgirl ~ Age 6 (and adorable!)
Robin ~ Age 2 (and silly!)
 
Trick-or-Treating
at Grandmother & PaPa's...
Quite the TRIO!!!!!!
Grandmother surprised them
by being in HER Batman shirt;)

The Dynamic Duo & their sassy Batgirl!  :)
So adorable I could hardly stand it!!!
YAY for Batman Grandmother!
This Batman is going to pass
his Grandmother up in height soon!
Next up...Mrs. Gingerich's house!!!
Sweetest, Best First Grade Teacher
to both Batman & now Batgirl!!!
True Love Waits!!!
We were laughing so hard at 
their awkward pose! ;)
Little Besties!
Cutest Candy Corn EVER;)

Trick-or-Treating at 
Mamaw and PaPa Jimmy's...
The Trio strikes AGAIN:)
We love Mamaw!!!
Last stop...Aunt Michelle,
Uncle Terry & Logan's!!!!!!!

ANNUAL Halloween Hoodie PiC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brothers from Other Mothers:)
"Wobin" caught onto the fun quickly;)
We loved that the Barkley's
joined us for Trick-or-Treating...
AND we loved that Kate
fit in with our theme this year!!!
Robin on his DADDYmobile;)
Good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kullen Miller showed up as Batman, too!
Sweet Kannon as Captain America!!!
JONAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Superman hung with us, too! 
Pierce Party of Five...
At the end of a VERY long & FUN Halloween!!!
With the precious Barkleys!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you, Batman!!!  Your sweet
eyes melt my heart and soul...
I would be remiss not to reflect on
what I went as last Halloween...
a very sick patient in the hospital :(
This really made me that much more
thankful for my health
AND thankful for my hubby
and sweet friends who made last year's
Halloween still super special for my kids
even though Mommy was in the hospital. 
(Trick-or-Treating with the
storm is hard work!!!!!!!!!)
My heart is FuLL, full, FuLL :)
And so very thankful for the
BOO-tiful life I am living!!!

No comments: