Tuesday, September 1, 2009

On the Sidelines...

...at the football bash for Walker,
we had Little Miss Priss in her very own
adorable football shirt and matching skirt!
My sweet blogger friend, Misty,
has just opened a store on Etsy. I e-mailed
her asking about ideas for a cutesy football
shirt for Hadlee to wear at the party
and to Walker's upcoming games.
She designed this perfect shirt
& I loved it!
Then she posted this skirt to match
and I couldn't resist!!!
Visit her new site and show her some LOVE!
Thank you again, Misty!
~Your stuff is adorable!!!~
As for this little girl and I,
we'll always be on the sidelines
cheering for our BOYS!!!

5 comments:

Katy said...

LOVE that outfit! Could she be any cuter??? I MUST have one of those for my little cheerleader! ;)

angie said...

that is a dangerous site for my checkbook. SO cute!!!

Rhonda said...

Misty did a great job on Hadlee's outfit! I love the little football - very creative!! Knowing Misty personally, I am so amazed at her sudden and hidden talent! WOW! Guess what?? She offered to design Savannah a big girl shirt with a PEACE sign on it!! I can't wait!! Oh, and by the way, quite the little supermodel you have there!! :)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Look at that little model! RoRo LOVES her sum Haddie pattie. Such a cute outfit.

Misty said...

Thanks for the shout out, Mindy! I so enjoyed creating this outfit for your little Hadlee Girl! As always, she looks ADORABLE!