Sunday, September 27, 2009

Here Comes the Bride

Sweet Saturday Alive...
Hadlee woke up yesterday morning
wanting to watch our wedding video
again and again and again.
Soon enough I heard this question over and over:
"Mommy, play wedding with me?"
There was only one thing left to do...
let her try on my wedding dress!!!
This was when Daddy walked in from outside...Appears Walker is a typical guy...Then I ~finally~ found my veil and tiara
which I loved back in 1999.
No surprise Miss Priss did, too...I couldn't resist a turn!!!
Haddie took my picture...

Then Walker did...I am wishin', hopin', thinkin', prayin' and dreamin' for this little girl...

All the while holdin' her, kissin' her and lovin' her!!!

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

OMG...it doesn't get ANY sweeter! And the dress almost fits!! Hee hee. Skinny minnie! LOVIN and MISSIN and COUNTIN and WAITING...to see YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Sweetness! Made my morning to see this precious girl:)

angie said...

that is SO sweet! What a beautiful little bride she'll make someday:-).

Shannon said...

Really - doesn't get much more precious than that. On her actual wedding day, you are going to think back to her being this little trying on your wedding gown! What precious pictures to have out at the rehearsal dinner! :-)

Misty said...

THE sweetest thing ever! I love all of the pics, especially the close ups of Hadlee with the tiara and veil. What a little princess!

Katie said...

This is PRECIOUS! You have to keep these for her future husband one day.

melanie, aka Mo said...

So sweet, Mindy! Did you see on my blogola that today is MY wedding birthday!? September birthdays... ahhhh! Mo

Elizabeth said...

I've got tears in my eyes this is so precious! Sweet moments to treasure

Beth E. said...

I'm soooo behind on my blog reading! Sorry for the delay...

This is so sweet! Haddie looks adorable in your wedding gown...I know she had so much fun playing "wedding"!