Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hot Date

My husband of ten years and four days
took me out on Saturday night
(which at that time he was really
only my husband of ten years and one day)...We didn't like the above picture taken at the
restaurant AT ALL so we tried to take our own...
Our self portraits were to no-avail either.
I had tears of laughter in two separate parking
lots while we were taking these pictures!
I did get this great shot of Troy when we
went down town in front of our tallest
(and only) skyscraper...

T-dawg told me NOT to publish these pictures in any shape form or fashion (believe you me, there are plenty more to choose from!!!). If that handsome, sweet, understanding hubby of mine happens to see this post...his comments might not be as nice as they were last week!

Morning Love...thanks for an amazing ten years! I absolutely cannot believe where we are today...two precious children and one on the way. I couldn't be happier. Blessed.Beyond.Belief.

I love that your my man.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

You two are crazy! Those pictures are hot of you guys.. SO happy for you both. :)

I've been waiting for some more BELLY PICS hint hint.

Kimberly said...

Wooooooooooo Nelly! I miss me some Troy Don and Mindy MO! Counting down the days!!!!!!!!!!

angie said...

They are not bad pics! And in 30 years you'll be glad you have them:-). Looks like a fun night in the Wac.

Adrianne said...

You two are so funny!! CONGRATULATIONS on your Wedding Birthday! Doesn't the time go fly by?!!

Katie said...

Beautiful couple. CONGRATS!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I would never guess you are preggors in those pics. You skinny thang!

Love me some Minnie and Tdawg~ Happy 10 precious years and many more!

Elizabeth said...

Happy anniversary, sweet friends! You two are a beautiful couple. love y'all!!

Beth E. said...

Awww...I like the pics! I've never seen either one of you take a bad picture...it's just not possible!

Congratulations (again) on ten wonderful years!