Wednesday, September 23, 2009

That's My Boy!

I am UHHHH-mazed at what all students
learn in first grade! WOW!
Walker has phonics and math homework
almost every night.
Plus he does math flashcards,
writes out spelling words and he began
an AR chapter book tonight!

This was an assignment that Walker did
in class this week.
I laughed outloud when I found
it in his folder!!!

Notice in the instructions that he
had to pick out a picture,
write three sentences and use
five of their spelling words
(hence the use of the word "tops").
"I like to go to Target. It is fun
in Target. There are toys.
Do not steal to have tops."

Troy,
All of my shopping trips with the kids
to Target are finally paying off...
Walker got a check plus
and Mrs. Gingerich loved it!
Love,
Your Wife

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can he come live with me for a while? I'll give him back, I promise! I just need a little "through the eyes of a child......who loves Target" every once in a while! :))) Love this!!!!

Kimberly said...

I was just thinking of your kiddos Target battle cries that you taught them. LOVE It Walker!!
Counting down.....

Beth E. said...

He's too cute! I think Walker did a great job!

Karen At Home Blog said...

OMG, that is too cute. I can see my kids having a special love for Target since I expect to be there ALL OF THE TIME!!! :) Love that store!

Karen