Friday, September 18, 2009

22 Weeks!!!

Guess who came with us to Baby Boy Love's
22 week check-up?!?
The Sweetest Big Sister EVER!!!
She is such a little delight and no problem at all
to take somewhere like this.
I must say, we could have NEVER taken
Walker (at age three) with us to the doctor!
He would have been into everything!!!
She and Daddy had fun with Dr. K's chair...
I wish I could have had a picture of
Daddy & Haddie
when we heard the little heart beat.
Their identical smiles were priceless to me!
Everything seems to be going well right
now with the pregnancy. Baby Boy Love
is growing!!! Troy couldn't believe my
tummy when he got back in town this week!

At the appointment,
the heart beat sounded strong.
We love this little guy and we
are praying ever so hard for him!!!
Babies are such a sweet miracle!

This doesn't seem like it could be right
(especially if you've seen me lately!),
but I have really only gained four pounds so far.
This is only because I lost weight in the
beginning. Had I not lost weight,
I think I would be at eleven or so pounds.
My appetite is expanding and I
am finally able to eat so many more things!
I put on 50 pounds with my first two pregnancies,
and I'm sure I'll be there again!!!

Here are my must-eats every single day...

Jelly Beans ~ all colors except for
orange, black & purple!
Cheese ~ slices, sticks, cubes, you name it!
I even have cheese for breakfast!!!

SOUR pickles ~ two a day!
One after lunch, one after dinner. These along with the infamous purple Nexium pills are my heart burn heroes! Isn't that crazy?!?

And my newest addiction and probably why I've grown SO MUCH in the last week...BANANA SPLITS!!! I'm talking one banana, three scoops of vanilla, magic shell chocolate, strawberry & pineapple toppings, and whipped cream!

Oh Baby Boy Love...

We.LOVE.These. Every single Night. OH.my!

And I can't wait to love YOU...Every single Night!

8 comments:

Beth E. said...

Hahaha! That's quite a variety of foods you are eating...Baby Love is hungry! ;-)

With my first pregnancy, I was sooo sick. I lost 11 lbs. in the first trimester. Things calmed down a little after that, but I stayed queasy until my 6th-7th month. After that, I craved tomatoes! With Bo, I craved peaches. It's funny how pregnancy gives us cravings.

You are too cute with your foods...enjoy!

Beck said...

Mindy, this is so cute. Ya know, we are finding that we can do SO much more with Miss Brynnie at 20 months than we would have even thought about doing with Landon! Girls just have a sweeter, calmer, personality! I LOVE my little guy and his go-go-go all the time boy personality. But the calm times with Brynne are SO nice and SO different!

You look BEAUTIFUL, and that sweet daughter of yours is as cute as her Mama! Hope you are feeling as great as you look (:
Have a great weekend!

Kimberly said...

Oh Big Mama! You have to plump up and live up to your name. CANNOT WAIT to rub a dub dub your tummy next month!!! Got the hotel and picked out the restaurant. Woo hooo.

angie said...

those cravings are so diverse! It us so great that you can now take siblings to see Dr. K!!!! I love Hadlee's expressions in these pictures. She looks so happy. I am so glad to hear you are finally able to eat a little bit more.

Ashton and John's mom said...

I'll take the orange and black jelly beans, they are my FAVORITE!!

Amanda said...

Ok, now I'm hungry! ;)

So happy you and baby boy love are doing so good and love seeing those big sister and daddy smiles too! You are just glowing!

Graham said...

You are soooo freakin cute! I am 20 weeks and a house compared to you! :) I love your pics!

Shannon said...

YUMMY!! I just polished off a bowl of ice cream myself and don't have the excuse of being pregnant! I guess my excuse is nursing - I really could eat the whole house these days. You are beautiful and I love that H got to go to Baby Love's check-up.