Sunday, September 13, 2009

Prayers for Baby Walker

Hi friends...
I am at a loss for words right now,
but I am not at a loss for prayers.
I hope you will join me in praying for
a very precious little Walker,
other than my own.

This is the son of a sweet friend/sorority
sister from college. Her precious six month
old son, Walker, has just been diagnosed
with a rhabdoid tumor.
This is the most aggressive form of
malignant tumors in children.

Obviously their hearts are broken,
but at the same time their faith and
strength are beyond amazing.

Please visit their site and begin
praying for a miracle in this little
boy's life. They are such a sweet, Godly
family and need every single
prayer they can get.

"GOD IS ABLE TO DO IMMEASURABLY
MORE THAN ALL WE CAN ASK OR IMAGINE!!!!!!!!!"

Ephesians 3:20


Thank you so, so much!

11 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I am praying right now and will continue for this sweet baby. Bless their hearts!

Beck said...

So sorry Mindy, I can't begin to imagine the strength it takes to walk their journey. I will be praying hard for your sweet friend and her beautiful family!

Misty said...

Prayers sent up. May your friends continue to find strength as they fight this battle.

Beth E. said...

Oh, Mindy...I'm so sorry to hear about baby Walker. I'm joining you in prayer for this precious little one, along with prayers for his family. Heading over to the site right now...

Kimberly said...

This is so scary and heartbreaking. They are on my mind and in my prayers so much! Love you!

Shannon said...

Missy was one of Brad's best friends growing up. Her family is very close to the Brown family and in fact they lived down the street from each other! God is in the miracle business, so I am praying for just that! I am so glad you posted about it and can get even more prayers lifted on his behalf!

Katie said...

Thanks for letting us know, Mindy. My heart goes out to this family so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this post. I am touched and praying. Read my update if you get a second! :)

angie said...

I cannot imagine that news. Thanks for sharing. I'm praying.

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Another fact that this is a small world.. I will be praying for this little one. My sister and her husband are good friends with her brother. My thoughts and prayers are with their family

Karen At Home Blog said...

Your friend's son is in my prayers, I am so sorry to hear the news. He looks like such a happy little baby, it breaks my heart.

Karen