Saturday, September 5, 2009

Build THEIR Bear Workshop!!!

We recently made a trip to
Build a Bear Workshop...
Sooooo sweet making wishes
with their little hearts...I just have to start calling this place
Build THEIR Bear Workshop because
mommy's choices do.not.matter anymore!!!

I really wanted Haddie Girl to pick out a darling,
trendy Justice outfit...but noooooooooooooo!
Balerina Bear ALL THE WAY!!!

And then there was Walker...
I've never, ever known him to be into black leather Harley jackets, but he thought for sure that's what his precious black lab and its puppy needed! Oh yeah and some Sketcher tennis shoes!

I actually love seeing their individuality
and their sweet spirits in their choices!

Any day spent with these two is a good day!

I love you, Walker & Hadlee!!!

5 comments:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Grayson put the same sketchers on his dog :D along with some cool shades haha.

Beth E. said...

Enjoy every minute! All too soon, Walker will decide that he's too old for stuffed animals. That's what happened with my boys when they were about 7 yrs. Sooooo sad!

Rhonda said...

We went BACK to Build A Bear today to spend Savannah's birthday gift card! Even at 11 years old, that place is just neat! They have it all, don't they?! They kids are precious walking and carrying their bear houses! Glad you had fun with them!!

Karen At Home Blog said...

Hi Mindy, I came across your blog through "Katie's Keepers" and just wanted to say hello. You have such a beautiful family! Congratulations on your pregnancy, I am also pregnant and expecting a baby girl in December. Take care!

Karen

angie said...

Great choices!!! That place is so fun and I really love to watch kids make such interesting choices. Happy labor day!