Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Homework, Bullfrog & Miss Crow

Walker's first homework assignment for
first grade was to answer a
"Stuff About Me" sheet and to fill
a bag with five or so things that
represent his personality...
I loved hearing what the answers
were for his "Stuff"!
He put "5" for the number in his family...
I LOVE that he already includes
his baby brother!!!
Walker chose to put a pink and red
starburst, a snake, a little football, a Bacugan,
and a picture of him and Hadlee in his sack.
Then came time for the PARENT HOMEWORK!!!
We were supposed to describe
in pencil a memory from first grade
and illustrate it with markers or crayons.
I loved my first grade teacher so this was
very easy to write about...and perfect
because it involved Mrs. Gingerich!
Troy told me NOT to put this on my blog,
but I can't resist!!! He did this all on his own
and I just think it is the cutest thing EVER!!!

I LOVE BULLFROG!

3 comments:

Beth E. said...

I loved your letter AND Bullfrog's! :-) What a neat assignment.

Love to all FIVE of you,
Beth

angie said...

That is a great assignment! I love the illustrations:-). Walker is so blessed by you guys. You know Mrs. Gingerich loves having your son in her class!

Shannon said...

What a great project for the whole family! I loved Troy's illustrations! Walker has to be so proud to have you and Troy as his parents!