Sunday, September 20, 2009

"Because of God"

We had an awesome sermon at church this
morning, but today I am sharing
Sunday lessons from Walker & Hadlee...
Walker really wanted to go to Academy
yesterday, and as we were on our way Hadlee
kept chanting "No Academy". Troy
joined in just to give Walker a hard time.
But Walker told Troy to stop lying b/c it
"only takes you farther from God!!!"

Then last night as Hadlee was crawling into bed, I leaned over her and said..."How did I get the sweetest little girl in the whole wide world?" Her answer...

"Because of God, silly!"I couldn't be more thankful for these two
fun, talkative, spunky, and lovable kids.
And yes, I know they are "Because of God"!And the final Sunday lesson from
Walker & Hadlee...
Get ready for some football!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

They definitely are smart kiddos to be proud of!

Happy Sunday to you too :)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

SMART kids!!! and SWEEEET too!!!

Kimberly said...

Sweet Angels. I love yall so much!

Beth E. said...

Such sweet angels! Walker and Hadlee are two smart cookies! :-)

angie said...

I love having sweet Walker in HH. The purple group rocks:-) I love learning lessons from our children. They are continually teaching me.