Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Sweet Little Mommy with Orange Toes

The other day I walked in on
a sweet little mommy teaching her baby
to do the chicken dance with Elmo...
I hope she does this with her Baby Brother!!!
This little girl has changed my life!
God knew I needed her and I cannot
imagine life without her.

She is so Haddie!
She has very specific likes and dislikes
and she's not afraid to let you know them!
Like ORANGE...her favorite color!
I find myself in love with orange now, too.
Just bought a new handbag and a dress
in orange! Couldn't resist!
Silly...oh this little girl is silly!!!
She loves her daddy and she knows just
how to work him!Her eyes dance and I can't
resist looking deep into them when
she's telling me something!Funny...the things that come out of this little
girl's mouth! What are we going to do with her?!?
She thinks she is pretty funny, too!
Hadlee loves to play with Polly Pockets.
The other day I heard her playing with them
and she had one saying to the other,
"Fweetie, Fweetie...".
Took me a minute...she was saying "SWEETIE!"
And to hear her quote verbatum from Icarly...
well, that's just a hoot!
She's our Princess...
and she'll always be just that!

The other day I was walking behind her as she delivered thank you notes to the neighbors' houses and I couldn't help but think that if God had asked me what kind of little girl I wanted, SHE would have been exactly what I wished for! I am so very thankful for this sweet little lady in our lives...orange toes and all!

9 comments:

Misty said...

The sweetest post abour your Haddie girl! She is just darling.

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I love those little toes that are connected to that sweet little girl! She is going to be a GOOD big sister soon:)

Ally said...

So precious!!! She will be a great Big Sis!! Can't wait to see her with him!!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Your little princess is a riot!
And, of course, I'm lovin' the orange toes!
:)

Beth E. said...

She's so precious! I love her sweet face and that impish little grin! You're right...she's heaven-sent, for sure!

Rhonda said...

Sweet, sweet pictures of a sweet, sweet (and spunky!) little girl!!

angie said...

My nephew Stacey's favorite color is orange too! So unique are our kiddos:-). Miss H is something else, she is beautiful and hilarious...a winning combination:)

Shannon said...

What a precious princess! She is going to have three boys wrapped around her finger!

I realized today that I have YET to mail your goodies. I promise I will get them to you asap! Honestly, I completely forgot (had them sitting in a white bag in my laundry room) but PROMISE to get them in the mail tomorrow or Friday at the latest!

melanie, aka Mo said...

Gosh, it just seems like forever since I was over here. I am soooo busy lately! My little girl is starting to act like a big girl, and she wants her mama's time! Gotta admit, I am a big fan of the orange too! "Miss" y'all! Cant' wait to see Baby Love.