Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Somebody's been sleeping in my bed...

Papa Bear surprised us by coming home a night
early from his business trip to Georgia.
He had only one thing to say,
"Somebody's been sleeping in my bed
and they're still there!!!"
Like Brother Bear, Like Sister Bear!!!

The kids always sleep with me while
Papa Bear is gone.
Troy found them just like this when he got
home late last night?!?
Mama Bear was so happy to have
Papa Bear home again!

The End.

P.S. ~ Hadlee is obsessed with these size 12 month
Dora Christmas pj's. They are known as the 'Dirty Doras' in our house!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love those munchkins and somebody hit the Aussie stores today thinkin about them!!
PS- can you get back to me about the benedryl question. Starting to stress!!!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

That's so funny about the pj's! I love when the kids want to sleep with me when Daddy is gone. Asher slept half the night with me last night.:)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Glad PaPa bear made it home! I know he was missed. I love that these two little ones sleep alike. ha! Look at their arms. Cute picture.

Misty said...

Ok, I'm LOL about the Dirty Doras!!!!!

angie said...

They sleep just alike!!! I love these pictures. And the dirty Dora's are hi-larious:-)

Beck said...

HOW CUTE!!!! I love taking pics of my kids sleeping. How funny that they are both in the same position in the pictures! That was probably the best welcome home for Daddy!! Wher'd he sleep, the couch? (;

Beth E. said...

She's still wearing 12 mos. pj's?! Haha! That is too cute. What size does she normally wear?

When my boys were young, and their dad was out of town, we'd "camp out" in the living room. They'd sleep in sleeping bags, and I got the couch. We would eat pizza for supper and doughnuts for breakfast. lol The good ol' days! ;-)