Thursday, September 17, 2009

Giddy

I just get giddy thinking about Baby Boy Love!
Somedays I can hardly wait for him to get here.
I wonder if he'll want to be swaddled like
Haddie Girl or sleep like a frog like Walker did
(arms and legs OUT...no swaddle whatsoever!).
Will he be big like Walker or tiny like Hadlee?
Both of my babies have been such
love bugs...wonder if he'll be like that, too?!?
I look at this little profile all the time and
I just get giddy!!!
There is more than enough love for a third baby.
I already know it and he's not even
in my arms yet.

Sweet Baby Boy Love...
Mommy is praying for you every single
day and loving you like no other!

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good..."
Psalm 136: 1

5 comments:

Beth E. said...

What a sweet post...we're excited for your Baby Love to get here, too!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I can't wait to hold him in my arms! I know my heart will just melt all over again like when I held Haddie. Oh, I am beyond excited to meet this baby boy!

angie said...

I am also ready to meet Mr. Pierce! I love seeing that little miracle:-)

Katie said...

I am so happy for you, Mindy. I know you are going to squeeze him like crazy. ; )

Katy said...

Aw! I can't wait to meet your precious baby boy either!! I know what you mean===my two peanuts are/were very different babies so I have no idea what a third would be like! :)