Monday, August 31, 2009

Walker's Birthday Bash ~ Second Half

Walker has such awesome friends!
And those friends brought GIFTS GALORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our best friends, The Reeds, ALWAYS shock/surprise/scare us with their gifts...

Well, what do you know?
They didn't disappoint this year either!
...TWO FROGS for the Birthday Boy!!!

This was unFROGgettable!!! Later on that night, the worker at the church gym asked Walker what his frogs were going to be named. Walker quickly replied, "Bob and Boob"!!! Needless to say, we are working on their names! So goes the story of the kid who begged for a pet for the first six years of his life and on his seventh birthday, got THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love a story with a happy ending so a BIG thanks to the Reeds!!!Bakugan, Ben10, Nerf, and Transformers were Walker's main interests this year...
This is one of my favorite pics from the night! Such boys...love LOVE love them!!!
Walker was also pumped about his first bow & arrow set from Kate Kate! He's been begging for this at Academy. Guess Kate realizes she might be dating a hunter?!?Aunt Michelle, who is always so thoughtful, brought Haddie Girl a treat and .....................little baseball shoes for Baby Boy Love!!!

How adorable are these little things?!? I can't stop looking at them and touching them!!! I can't wait to put some very special tiny little feet in them (unless he's born with huge feet like his big brother was and still has!)!!!
Grandparent L-O-V-E for Walker...
Mamaw LOVES her Walker...
Lots of Cuzin' Luvin' at the party...
I can't forget my sistahs...
...they sure do love my babies!!!
Just like I love their babies...One of my favorite Hoodies was
quick to remind me all night that
the Cowboys kicked off at 7:15!!! Walker has some amazing best friends...
And also a beautiful girlfriend...It was a GOOD, GOOD night!!!
Walker...
We love you more than words could ever say!
You are our Big Boy and we are so proud of you!!!
Happy 7th Birthday!
Love...
Mommy, Daddy, Haddie, Big Blue, Bob and Boob

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I just got caught up on these last 2 posts and I LOVE LOVE LOVED reading all about Walker's 7th Birthday! You are so beautiful and I was lovin' on yours and Robin's dresses! ;) And my oh my, Haddie and her cute blonde curls and sun kissed toddler self just puts a huge smile on my face. So happy Walker had a great birthday! The pictures don't lie, that's fo sho!

Kimberly said...

Love the pics! Can Walker have two more pet kitties named Wilbo and Chunks??? Pleassssssse?

angie said...

Big blue, bob and boob??? Honestly that is priceless!!! Such a fun party. I love all the pictures. He's covered in LOVE!!!

Misty said...

3 pets for his birthday?!!! What a lucky little dude!!!

Beth E. said...

Oh, I don't know, Mindy...BOOB FROG has a nice ring to it! LOL

What a neat party Walker had! Looks like they all were having a blast. Little boys are so full of energy. I'm surprised they sat still long enough for you to snap some pics!

Rhonda said...

I just read both of Walker's birthday party posts and LOVE them! What a GREAT party for a special little guy! Three pets for birthday gifts?! And frogs, no less! I can't wait to hear about the future of the new pets!!! Great pictures of all the family - grandparents, aunts and niece and nephews! We haven't seen them in a while! I'm glad your little (I mean BIG!) 7 year old had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!