Friday, August 28, 2009

Big Blue

After school on Walker's birthday,
we picked right back up where we left off...
CELEBRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!
This kid is all about spy gear and
he is HOOKED up now!Look out FBI (or better yet...Hoodies!)!!!This was when he opened his b-day card
from Haddie Girl...
It was a talking Icarly card of course!!!
I love that he can read now...and that he actually took the time to read what I wrote to him!Walker chose Zeb's for his birthday dinner. It's a local place that has yummy burgers and such. My nephew Travis works there so that is an added bonus for the kids!Walker spied on Travis while we waited!Then it was off to PETCO for a birthday surprise...
Walker didn't know about this until that night!

We finally told Walker he could get his FIRST PET!!! Introducing..........BIG BLUE!

This is Walker's new blue Beta fish that he picked out and named himself! And by the way, It's a BOY!A glass bowl, food, blue rocks, a beta plant...and we were SET! How we got out of that place without the pink rocks that Haddie desperately wanted, I haven't a clue!!!On the drive home Walker told us, "I already love Big Blue so much!" Then he told us if he didn't find a girl to marry, that he'd marry Big Blue! Oh, that kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What else did our night hold?!?
MORE CELEBRATING OF COURSE!!!
This summer was the first time we allowed
Walker to watch SpongeBob. I'm not really
sure why we never did and now why we DID!!!
Walker had a few calls to take first though...Haddie was OBSESSED with his cake!
After Hadlee sang the sweetest happy birthday
song you've ever heard to her Bubba,
Walker made his wish...
I hope his wishes come true!!!
Walker was the happiest kid on his 7th birthday!
He didn't stop talking from the time I picked him
up at 3:30 'til he closed his eyes to sleep!
It was a perfect day!!!
Miss Priss enjoyed herself to the fullest as well...
Today involved opening fun presents sent
from God Mommy in California!!!
And also taking these fun cupcakes...............
...to his class on the third day of first grade!!!


We love you, Sweet Seven Year Old!

Party Tomorrow!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! Happy birthday Walker!

fivemjs said...

Micah LOVES spy gear too!!! Careful though, Not sure what he got but some of that stuff can scare the heck out of you! We bought Micah a little "motion sensor" voice recorder that would go off when it detected movement. He recorded himself screaming and then placed it in different parts of the house. It worked. That toy didn't stay around long!!! =) Boys and their toys!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I think that it couldn't have been a better day for that sweet boy! Love the spy gear. 007 Walker! We are looking forward to some FUN tonight. Happy Birthday sweet guy.

Rhonda said...

I can certainly understand why Hadlee was obsessed with the Sponge Bob cake - it's cute! What a special day for a special boy! I bet you are all looking forward to a big birthday DAY today - as the birthday WEEK continues!! Have fun and I can't wait to see the PARTY update!!!

Beth E. said...

Looks like a fun, family celebration!

It's so funny that he got spy gear for his birthday. I saw some in the store two nights ago and it made me think of Walker. I figured he would like something like that!

He's such a cutie. I'm glad he had such a great day!

angie said...

that spy gear rocks!!! And that cake is hilarious...my kids are obsessed with Sponge Bob-Ryan is counting down the days until he can watch it! Looks like a perfect bday to me:-).

Kimberly said...

Love it! How do you do it Super Mommy??! Walker looks so happy and I love his spy wear! Can't wait to hear about the party!
ps- way to go with the fish! I know it was a big move for you!! :)